Welcome to Healthy Happy Yoga,
an inclusive space to breathe, move, and connect.
- We’re breaking cycles to co-create a more inclusive future.
- We practice yoga & meditation because we refuse to be bound by our anxiety.
- We value empathy, equity, integrity, and respect in everything we do.
- We believe in a deeper form of self-care which empowers us to take compassionate action and make a positive impact on the world.
- We are already worthy, as we are right now. We build on our strengths with grace and presence.
Breaking cycles is hard, and we all need support. In this community you’ll be gently guided to become more present and courageous in your life and relationships.
We're online and in the Prospect Park area of Brooklyn.
At Healthy Happy Yoga, we believe that social justice, equity, and trauma-informed practices are intrinsic to yoga.
We're anti-ableist, body-positive, anti-racist, LGBTQIA affirming, & judgment-free. We embrace these values by modeling inclusive language, inviting empowered movement choices, offering justice-based sliding scale pricing, and honoring yoga's roots.
If you breathe, you belong here.
Hi! I'm Kate Lynch!
I'm a therapeutic yoga teacher who helps highly sensitive, empathetic people self-regulate so they can feel more joy and calm. Since 2002, I’ve empowered thousands of students to feel more grounded, focused, and relaxed.
I founded The Compassion Club to give you a soft landing where you can breathe, move, and heal in community.
The parent of an amazing atypical kid, I wrote the upcoming book, Atypical Kids, Mindful Parents: The joys and struggles of raising neurodivergent kids. As a mindful parenting coach for neurodiverse families, I help parents self-regulate so they can enjoy parenting their neurodivergent kids.
I'd be honored to support you as you care for yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. I'll help you navigate the big emotions that life throws your way, so you can take compassionate action and make a positive impact on the world.Learn more about Kate