Mindfulness & Gentle Yoga Retreat
June 10-12, 2022
The Himalayan Institute
Space is limited, and our retreats do sell out!
Reserve now for your first choice of room.
"Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It’s a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity."
- Practice gentle, breath-based flowing yoga.
- Melt away tension with restorative yoga and self-massage.
- Relax together and learn evidence-based self-compassion.
- Journal to embrace your big feelings with curiosity and compassion.
- Return home refreshed and open to connection.