Learn to breathe calmly through your kid’s next hair-raising explosion, even if you barely have 5 minutes a day to yourself!
Are you feeling overwhelmed, parenting your neurodiverse kids during these intense times?
- Is stress getting the better of your parenting?
- Could you use some strategies, support and understanding?
- Do you wonder how to make time for self-care?
- Could you find a few minutes a day, if you knew that it would help your kid?
5 days of mindfulness strategies and support designed for you.
I think you’ll really look forward to those 5 minutes every day!
This 5 day challenge is for stressed out parents who are ready to care for themselves so they can be calm and present no matter how intense their atypical kid is in the moment.
I've distilled the most grounding and effective mindfulness practices I know into a set of simple tools that I always have handy. I want to share them with you, so you don’t feel as overwhelmed and isolated as I was.
You'll get a quick boost of support and a new mindfulness tool each day.
- Daily 5-minute videos.
- Audio download options.
- Self-reflection questions.
- A daily affirmation.
- A printable PDF for each practice.
- Email encouragement!